The Guernsey County Cancer Society, Inc. is a local non-profit organization not affiliated with any state or national cancer organization. The society was formed in 1959 by a group of local citizens who saw a need for additional help for area cancer patients.
We are dedicated to helping area cancer patients with limited financial assistance for:
• Transportation reimbursement to doctor and/or treatment centers
• Prescription expenses not covered by insurance
• Treatment and in-home care expenses not covered by insurance
• Wigs, mastectomy, lymphedema supplies and prosthesis
• Nutritional supplies such as Ensure, Ensure Plus and Glucerna
You can easily receive support by calling our office at 740-432-9290 or stopping by 927 Wheeling Ave. Suite 205, Cambridge, OH 43725
The Guernsey County Cancer Society is a 501C(3) corporation, therefore, all gifts are tax deductible. All monies remain entirely within Guernsey County.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS